Terms, privacy and cookies
- 3. Cookies policy
Anuto relies on the good faith of those who insert their ads in this web application, and Anuto reserves the right to post the ads sent, depending on the contents thereof, You can modify part of the content in order to correct spelling mistakes or remove bad words. Ads sent will be entered in a database, and will be posted if they meet the requirements mentioned here. The data of the seller will be used only so that other users can contact the seller, and in no case will be ceded and/or sold to third parties.The ads must be sent corresponding to its Category and Type, within the possibilities that are offered in the form of publication of ads. According to these possibilities, it will be left out of the publication, since the search engine depends on this agreement. A user registration will be sent to the email address that provides an automatic email to activate the account, thus verifying the user's authenticity and to know if that address is fully functional. If you do not confirm this address, you can not post ads. In case of registering through social networks, it is not necessary to verify the email. If you have any questions about the operation of this website, please contact us.
The User agrees not to advertise, send by email or otherwise make available content that:
- contrary to the law
- violate a patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other property right of any person, or Content with respect to which the User has no right to make available to the public under a legal provision, a contractual or fiduciary relationship.
- is harmful, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, content for adults, prostitution, pornographic, pedophilia, related to gambling, defamatory, that invades the privacy of others or that harms minors in any way;
- harass, degrade, intimidate or be hateful towards an individual or n group of individuals because of their religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- imitate another person or entity, including an employee, representative or agent of Anuto, or that implies a false declaration or that in any way misrepresents the relationship of the User with a person or with an entity;
- include information personal or identification of another person, without the express consent of the aforementioned person;
- is false, misleading, of a false appearance, cheat, deceive about the information or that constitutes a form of"attraction and then modify what is offered";
- constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing", a "link reference code", "junk mail", "spam", "chains of letters", "pyramid schemes" or unsolicited commercial advertising.
- contain any form of advertising or promotion if it is posted in areas or categories of the Anuto sites that are not designed for that purpose; or (2) sent by email to users of Anuto who requested not to be contacted in relation to other services, products or commercial interests.
- include links to services commercial or Web sites, except as specifically permitted by Anuto;
- advertising illicit services or the sale of items whose sale is prohibited or restricted by law applicable depending on the case;
- contains software viruses or other codes, files or computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of a software or a computer hardware or a telecommunications equipment;
- interrupt the normal flow of the dialogue with an excessive amount of messages (massive attack) to the Service, that of some form negatively affects the ability of Users to use the Service;
- use confusing email addresses, or fake headers or otherwise manipulate the identifiers in order to hide the origin of the Content transmitted through the Service.
In addition to this, the User agrees to: not to contact the people who requested not to be contacted; no "stalk" or otherwise harass others; do not collect personal data about other users for commercial purposes or against the law; do not use automatic means, including spiders, robots, trackers, data attack tools, or similar to download information about the Service or the site, except for Internet search engines (for example, Google) and public non-commercial files (for example, archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file; not advertise Content that is not local or otherwise unimportant, post the same Content or similar content repeatedly, or otherwise impose an unreasonable burden or disproportionate in our infrastructure; does not advertise the same item or service in more than one category of categories forum or forum, in more than one metropolitan area; or do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Anuto's computer systems or engage in an activity that disrupts, lowers quality, interferes with performance or deteriorate the functionality of the Service or the Anuto website. do not carry out illegal activities according to the legislation that is applicable in the specific case.
Anuto does not own any of the items for sale or sold through its platform and is not a party to the transaction. purchase carried out exclusively between buyers and sellers nor reviews or validates the products that Users offer through the Service, so Anuto will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind arising from the use and contracting of the contents and activities of Users and/or third parties through the Service as well as the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of them.
By way of example, and in no case limiting, Anuto will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from: The use that Users make the Service or by the state, origin, possible inaccuracy, or possible falsification of the data provided by Users or the products offered through the Service. The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or of third persons or entities communicated or exhibited through the Service. The Use that Users may make of the Service's materials, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, content of the Service or third parties. The performance of acts of unfair competition and illicit advertising. The eventual loss of data of the Users for cause not attributable to the Service. Minors access to contents incl. in the Service. The unavailability, errors, access failures and lack of continuity of the Service. Faults or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions. Non-operability or problems in the email address facilitated by the User.
Anuto will respond only and exclusively to the User of the Services provided by itself and of the contents directly originated and identified with its copyright , being limited, at most, to the amount of the amounts directly received from the User per Anuto, excluding in any case from liability for indirect damages or loss of profit.
Any claim or controversy that may arise between the Users of the Service must be solved among them, obliging themselves to keep Anuto totally unharmed, without prejudice of which Anuto will use its best efforts to provide Users with a prompt and satisfactory solution through its Customer Service.
The use of the Anuto Web Application is not directed to minors under 14 years of age and, therefore, they should refrain from providing any information of a character In this sense, Anuto recommends the use of its web application for people over the age of 18. For this, Anuto reserves the right to check the age of the users of its web application at any time.
Anuto collects and treats personal data of users who have registered in our web application, as well as users who, not having registered, browse or consult them.
In this way, Anuto obtains and uses the data of the IP and other identifiers provided by the device from which you browse through our Web Application, while collecting the Data you provide at the time of registering as"User" of Anuto, as well as those Data obtained as a consequence ncia of your browsing, requests, publications, conversations, searches, purchases, ratings of other users, participation in contests and Derived data, where appropriate, the linking of your registration in our web application with your account on Facebook, Twitter or Google.
2.1 Information stored in Anuto Email Address The user of Anuto will be registered in the application with his email so that later he can delete and edit his ads. To post an ad, the user only needs to provide a valid email address. Phone number With the aim of ensuring uniqueness of the accounts, Anuto allows the verification of the same by providing a phone number, which will receive an SMS with a code that the user must write in Anuto to verify the identity. Traffic information Anuto stores traffic information in order to improve the operation of the website and the services it provides. Traffic information is obtained and stored automatically. This includes the IP address of the computer or proxy server used by the user, statistics related to user navigation through the website and information obtained through the use of"cookies".
2.2 About disclose information to third parties
Anuto does not disclose the email address or phone number of its users to third parties. However, for our protection and to protect our users, Anuto will reveal the email address or telephone number of a user in case of: (1) response to a legal summons by order of the judge, before a legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights, or in the act of defense before an accusation; (2) if it is deemed necessary to investigate, prevent, or take legal action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or any other other cause that the law requires.
2.3 Rights on data protection
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation to treatment and portability of your Data, as well as the revocation, at any time. Anuto offers you the possibility of exercising the aforementioned rights through email: email@example.com.
3. Cookies policy
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain websites, allowing to these, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or his team and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize a User.
The cookies used by this Website, as well as their purpose, are described below:
Persistent Cookies of Google Analytics: They are those that, treated by us and by Google Inc. allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and analysis of the use made by users of our services. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our Website in order to improve the browsing experience and the services we offer. The data obtained through this type of cookies will remain stored in the User's terminal and can be treated in each access to the Website until the expiration of the cookies or the User itself eliminates them: Name: _ga
Duration: 2 years.
Purpose: Distinguish users.
Duration: 24 hours.
Purpose: Distinguish users.
The Google Analytics configuration is predetermined by Google Inc., so we suggest you consult the Google Analytics Privacy Page for more information on the"cookies" you use and how to disable them.